Bethany Perez joined AQUILA Commercial in 2010 and works within the Asset Services platform. Currently Bethany represents institutional owners and developers on several assets totaling over 1,500,000 SF.
Bethany started her commercial real estate career in 2006 with Grubb & Ellis. She played an integral role in developing the office in Wyoming, the State’s first national commercial brokerage firm. Following Grubb & Ellis, Bethany joined Granite Peak Development, a private commercial developer, where she led marketing and leasing efforts on a number of developments including a 500 acre master planned development and two industrial rail parks consisting of 1,400 acres and 700 acres.
With AQUILA, Bethany primarily concentrates on office leasing. Her current clients include DivcoWest, Crimson Real Estate Fund, USAA and JRK Birchmont.
Bethany is licensed to practice real estate in the State of Texas.
Notable Recent Deals
• Represented DivcoWest on a 62,000 SF extension and expansion
• Leased 50,000 SF to Centene Corporation
• Represented Charles Schwab in a 100,000 SF 10 year lease renewal
• Worked with Crimson on the acquisition of Phase II & III of Aspen Lake
• Assisted in the sale of Tuscany Technology Center (60,000 SF) for McShane
• Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) - Board Member
• Member of The Junior League of Austin
• Member of The Capital City A&M Club
• Volunteer for the Austin Rodeo
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, Magna Cum Laude, Texas A&M University, 2004