|Specialties:||Asset Services, Investment Advisory Services, Land|
Mr. Gallegos has been involved with land planning and development for over 20 years. Fifteen of those years were with Bury + Partners Engineering Inc. where he was a Principal with the firm. He has experience working with environmentally sensitive projects. Additionally, he has substantial experience working with different jurisdictions in the Central Texas region such as Environmental Boards, Planning Commissions, City Councils, County Commissioners Courts and State review agencies. His experience also includes site selection, entitlements, site layout and design. Prior to joining AQUILA Commercial, Mr. Gallegos was Senior Vice President of Aspen Properties.
• Land Planning - Project Management, Texas State University
• Civil Engineering, University of Texas at San Antonio
• Austin Chamber of Commerce
• Real Estate Council of Austin, Co-chairman for Development Process - 2001
• City of Austin Mayor's Task Force for Smart Growth - 1998