Company: AQUILA Commercial
Job Title: Property Management Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Austin, Texas
Salary: Paid plus Benefits
Company Description: AQUILA Commercial is a small, close knit group of fun, hardworking, and enthusiastic people who run Austin’s #1 local Commercial Real Estate Firm. We are looking for a Property Management Administrative Assistant to help our team in various capacities and accurately represent the AQUILA brand.
The Administrative Assistant is a front line position who assists building tenants, contractors, managers and visitors daily and requires strong customer service and organizational skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: appropriately handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, managing calendars, scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings and events, document production, tenant / vendor follow up, filing, and completion of other projects with minimal supervision.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Process invoices daily and be able to identify the correct accounting codes.
- Assists in coordinating all tenant security access cards for perimeter, garage, and fitness center.
- Updates gross sales reports and property books.
- Helps maintain property management calendar.
- Performs clerical tasks for staff, as needed.
- Help maintain building work order system and keep information up to date.
- Maintain tenant and administrative filing system and assures all documents are properly filed.
- Assists Property Manager, APM with building access for contractors.
- Maintains the contractor/vendor lists.
- Prepares building inspection reports, status reports, tracking reports, correspondence and files.
- Assist with all incoming service requests and dispatch to appropriate personnel.
- Retrieve, open, date-stamp and distribute all incoming mail.
- Coordinate with existing tenants for the leasing tours.
- Assist with planning and implementation of tenant events.
- Assist with the preparation and tracking of vendor contracts.
- Assist with filing, scanning and indexing
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assists with front desk reception and fills in for receptionist as needed.
Accounting and Reporting
- Assists with the preparation and distribution of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Maintains insurance files for coverage required by tenants and vendors.
- Responsible for notification letters to tenants and vendors thirty days before expiration of insurance certificate.
- Coordinates with the Property Manager to prepare required loss prevention reports.
- Assist with scheduling and assigning work orders
- Collect utility bill back info and input in records
- Assist with orders as needed
- Develop and maintains positive tenant relations by creating and sustaining good will and by providing consistently responsive quality service.
- Coordinate and assists Property Manager and/or APM with tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Coordinate and assists Property Manager and/or APM with planning and implementation of periodic tenant events.
- Assist in maintaining the tenant information manual and assures that information is current and correct.
- Coordinate production of tenant signs, keys and directory information.
- Prepare and maintain tenant contact lists.
- Minimum of three (3) years administrative experience is required.
- High school diploma is required.
- Commercial real estate experience is preferred.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations.
- Must have the ability to manage time and multiple projects efficiently and achieve required results.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High proficiency in written and spoken English is required.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Physical Demands may vary. The individual is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, and crouch. The individual may need to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Responsiveness– Need to perform responsibilities with an acute sense of urgency to meet the needs of others; respond to solve problems; willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with this position.
- Integrity– Demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently comply with organizational values; protect confidential information.
- Customer Service –Demonstrate optimum customer service delivery while performing all job functions
- Communication– Able to clearly express ideas; present verbal information in a straightforward manner; ask questions in order to open channels of communication; listen to understand perspective of others.
Application Instructions: To apply, please visit aquilacommercial.com/careers. Please note, if this position is no longer listed on the careers page, than the position has been filled.
Desired Job Type: Employee, Full-time