AQUILA Commercial today announced one new lease and four lease renewals at Great Hills Plaza in Austin, Texas.
- 8MinuteEnergy Renewables LLC signed a 2,659-square-foot lease and was represented by Spencer Holbert with JLL. 8MinuteEnergy Renewables LLC is a developer of solar PV and storage projects in the United States.
- Cintra US Services LLC renewed its 14,371-square-foot lease and was represented by Kelly Woodruff and Nate Stricklen with CBRE. Cintra US Services LLC is a private-sector transportation infrastructure company.
- OneAffiniti, LLC renewed its 3,816-square-foot lease and was represented by Thomas Matheney with Colliers. OneAffiniti, LLC is a digital marketing company.
- Ferrovial Holdings US Corp renewed its 7,241-square-foot lease and was represented by Kelly Woodruff and Nate Stricklen with CBRE. Ferrovial Holdings US Corp is a developer of transport infrastructure and urban services.
- Ferrovial Agroman US Corp renewed and expanded into 13,028 square feet and was represented by Kelly Woodruff and Nate Stricklen with CBRE. Ferrovial Agroman US Corp is a private investor in transportation infrastructures.
David Putman, Bethany Perez and Seth Stuart of AQUILA Commercial represented the landlord in the transactions. Great Hills Plaza is located at 9600 Great Hills Trail in Austin, Texas.
Founded in 2007, AQUILA Commercial is a recognized leader in Austin commercial real estate. Today AQUILA manages and leases over 9 million square feet of office, industrial and retail properties and has over 550 corporate tenant representation clients. AQUILA offers clients full service real estate solutions, providing tenant representation, project leasing and asset, property and project management services for office, industrial and retail properties. For more information, visit: www.aquilacommercial.com.