AQUILA Commercial today announced five leases signed at The Terrace in Austin, Texas.
- VLK Architects expanded into an additional 9,323 square feet and was represented by Alex Bryant of Bryant Real Estate. Bryant Real Estate is commercial real estate firm.
- Blue Sage Services LP signed a 7,731-square-foot lease and was represented by Patrick Ley and Haley Smith with ECR. Blue Sage Services LP is an energy services company serving the Mid-Continent region.
- Ameredev II, LLC (“Ameredev”) signed a 15,373-square-foot lease and was represented by Brad Philip with Stream Realty. Ameredev is an independent E&P company engaged in the acquisition and development of oil and gas properties across the United States.
- North Star Resource Group renewed its lease for 6,450 square feet and was represented by Jack Tynes with KW Commercial. North Star Resource Group is a financial services firm headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Kirkus Media, LLC renewed its 2,042-square-foot lease and was represented by Anne Swift with Endeavor Real Estate. Kirkus Media, LLC is a publisher of book reviews.
Ben Tolson, David Putman and Bart Matheney of AQUILA Commercial represented the landlord in the transactions. The Terrace is located at 2600 Via Fortuna in Austin, Texas.
Founded in 2007, AQUILA Commercial is a recognized leader in Austin commercial real estate. Today AQUILA manages and leases over 9 million square feet of office, industrial and retail properties and has over 550 corporate tenant representation clients. AQUILA offers clients full service real estate solutions, providing tenant representation, project leasing and asset, property and project management services for office, industrial and retail properties. For more information, visit: www.aquilacommercial.com.