AQUILA Commercial today announced five leases signed at The Village in Austin, Texas.
- High Five Entertainment signed a 15,194-square foot lease. High Five Entertainment is an Austin-based event venue featuring bowling, laser tag, arcade games and more.
- Heartsong Music renewed its 3,546-square foot lease and was represented by Jim Rourke with Pure Partners. Heartsong Music offers music classes for children and parents.
- Madam Mam’s renewed its 4,500-square foot lease. Madam Mam’s is an Austin restaurant featuring Thai cuisine.
- Jay Corder, Architect leased 945 square feet and was represented by Sammi Fegley and Kendall King with HPI.
- Forest Family Dentistry renewed and expanded into a total of 5,034 square feet.
Ben Tolson, Jason Faludi and Seth Stuart of AQUILA Commercial represented the landlord in the transactions. The Village is located at 2700 West Anderson Lane in Austin, Texas.
Founded in 2007, AQUILA Commercial is a recognized leader in Austin commercial real estate. Today AQUILA manages and leases over 9 million square feet of office, industrial and retail properties and has over 550 corporate tenant representation clients. AQUILA offers clients full service real estate solutions, providing tenant representation, project leasing and asset, property and project management services for office, industrial and retail properties. For more information, visit: www.aquilacommercial.com.