This 15,690-sf standalone office building in southeast Austin is available for sale or lease.
The building is located just south of Highway 71, halfway between IH-35 and US-183. The building was formerly home to the architects of Austin’s Congress Bridge, and a node to that history can be seen in the architecture of this building. The large windows allow an abundance of natural light to flow through the workplace. This property has ample parking and a large kitchen, plus an outdoor kitchen with a grill and picnic tables. Cubicles and conference room furniture can be included if needed.
- Located just south of Hwy 71, halfway between IH-35 and US-183
- 55 covered parking spaces, 16 non-covered parking spaces and 1 electric charge station
- Backup Generator: 60Hz 180kW
- General ceiling height of 10′
- Arches in space peak at 20′
- Furniture in conference rooms and some cubicles can be included if needed
- Large kitchen
- Outdoor kitchen with grill and picnic tables