Alto is a 110,000-sf office development located in East Austin, one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods. Just off IH-35 at the gateway between Downtown Austin and East Austin, this property is minutes away from restaurants, shops, and prominent areas in East Austin, downtown and Rainey. It’s hilltop location offers highly visible 360° views of scenic East and Downtown Austin and the State Capitol. With amenities like an on-site art studio and gallery space, a fitness center, bike storage, this office space offers an even balance of productivity and luxury.
- Walking distance to numerous multifamily developments, bars, hotels, and restaurants
- One block east of IH-35
- Hilltop location which offers highly visible 360° views of scenic East and Downtown Austin and the State Capitol
- Convenient access to various areas like the Mueller neighborhood, Rainey Street, the Medical District and the University of Texas campus
- Ground-floor retail including a restaurant with patio
- On-site art studio and gallery space
- Bike storage and fitness center with showers
Estimated Construction Timeline
- Groundbreaking: March 2022
- Base Building Delivery: November 2023
- Make.Believe. Art Gallery (Ground Floor): February 2024
- Neighborhood Restaurant (Ground Floor): May 2024
WHAT IS ALTO?
WHERE IS ALTO?