Located just off North IH-35 at the intersection of Westinghouse Road and Mays Street, this +/- 35-acre development opportunity is comprised of three parcels. The parcels (24.31 acres, 9.016 acres and 1.47 acres) can be sold together or separately and are ripe for commercial development including retail, restaurant, office, flex office, medical office or corporate relocation.
The site provides easy access in all directions. With the completion of Mays Street, Westinghouse Road is finally connected to one of the busiest thoroughfares in the area to the south – University Boulevard— thereby allowing tenants and residents convenient access to a broad selection of restaurants, retail, healthcare, residential and educational institutions.
- Approximately 35 acres with C3 zoning (per PUD agreement) allowing for commercial uses, including retail, restaurant, office, flex office, medical office or corporate relocation. Parcels can be sold together or separately.
- All utilities available to the site. The site has been graded, thereby significantly reducing site-related costs.
- Multiple sites available, including a 1.47-acre site, a 9.016-acre site and a 24.31-acre site.
- +/- 400,000+ SF of commercial development potential
- The sites are located near the intersection of Westinghouse Road and Mays Street, on the southern border of Georgetown and the northern border of Round Rock.
- Adjacent to Teravista & Vista Vera master-planned communities, the Round Rock Premium Outlets, Baylor Scott & White Hospital and the Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center.
- Unrivaled access to the Austin Metro’s largest thoroughfares including IH -35 (less than 1 mile), SH-130 and FM 1431.
- Immediate proximity to abundant amenities including retail, restaurants, healthcare and education.
- Expansive workforce with a labor shed of over 700,000 workers.
- Ample housing opportunities, including Teravista—which was presented six “community of year” awards from the ABJ and Home Builders Association of Greater Austin.
- In the surrounding vicinity, there are over 2,600 apartments recently completed or under construction. Plus, nearby Teravista is a master-planned community with over 3,600 single-family homes and growing.
- Georgetown was voted #1 South’s Best City to Live In by Southern Living Magazine in 2018.
- The North Austin Metro area is quickly becoming a sought after location for large corporations including Samsung, Apple, Emerson Electric, Facebook, Indeed and Dell.
|Utilities||All utilities on the site|
|Electric||City of Georgetown|
|Water and Wastewater||City of Georgetown|
|Max Height||60′ (C3)|
|Impervious Cover||70% (C3)|
|School District||Georgetown ISD|