NorthPark35 Building 4 is located in the heart of NorthPark35, the premier Georgetown institutional industrial development consisting of 10 buildings totaling over 1.2 million SF. This site is located at the northernmost point of the Austin MSA at the intersection of IH-35 and SH-130, making it an ideal location for distribution and manufacturing companies.
- 100,165-SF building on 5.813 acres
- Brand new Class A spec industrial building
- Excellent opportunity for a single building user
- Triple freeport tax exempt
- Strategically situated at the intersection of IH-35 and SH-130, with excellent access to both major thoroughfares
- Minutes from the Round Rock Premium Outlets, IKEA and many single-family residential neighborhoods including Teravista
- This building is also available for lease, along with other availability in the park. View the listing here.
|Address||TBD Titan Drive, Georgetown, Texas|
|Total Building Size||100,165 SF|
|Available Space||100,165 SF|
|Timing||Groundbreaking: Q4 2022
Delivery: Q3 2023
|Column Spacing||52’ x 53.75′ typical bay with 60’ speed bay|
|Truck Court Depth||135′|
|Power||2,000 Amps with the ability to expand|