Located conveniently off Highway 290 with proximity to US-183 and SH-130, this brand new industrial building is under construction with an estimated delivery in Q1 2023. This 191,953-square-foot, rear-load building has a 36’ clear height and plenty of parking.
- 145 trailer parking stalls
- Standalone building opportunity
- Close to major employers Samsung, Applied Materials and Amazon
- Multiple access points through SH-130, US-290, Parmer Lane & East Howard Lane
- Estimated delivery in Q1 2023
Why “Quarter Crossing”?
This new industrial and retail center will be paying homage to one of Texas’ oldest quarter horse racetracks, Manor Downs. The building is near this historic venue where quarter horses and thoroughbreds were once raced. Manor Downs also hosted some of the most iconic musicians like Willie Nelson, The Grateful Dead, Waylon Jennings, Bon Jovi, and Stevie Ray Vaughan. We hope to honor Manor Downs and the quarter horses that raced there with the name “Quarter Crossing.”