Zilker Point is a new, 195,000-sf office development currently under construction off South Lamar.
Located at a lighted intersection in a prime location off South Lamar Boulevard, just south of Lady Bird Lake, and in the coveted 78704 neighborhood, Zilker Point is surrounded by numerous walkable amenities. The building will feature an expansive rooftop garden with incredible views of downtown Austin and the hill country, a fitness center with showers, bike storage, rotating art gallery, ground floor courtyard, on-site security and ground floor retail/restaurant space to name a few.
- Ready for TIs: May 2024
- Occupancy: September 2024
- ± 195,000-SF of Class A Office
- ± 30,000-SF floor plates
- Generous 3.26:1000 parking ratio in subterranean garage
- 6 levels of office (floors 2 – 7)
- ± 14,851-SF ground floor retail suited for restaurants, coffee shop, grab-and-go market, etc.
- 1,240-SF fitness center with men’s/women’s showers and lockers
- 3,600-SF Lakeview Sky Garden overlooking downtown Austin and the hill country
- 1,500-SF exclusive tenant balcony and 2,485-SF exclusive tenant rooftop garden on level 7
- WELL-Building® Standard Certification (pending)
- Downtown quality—without congestion—in the heart of CBD South
- Ground-floor amenities include restaurants, retail, and art gallery with exhibitions by local artists
- Courtyard with shaded seating, outdoor bar, and stage
- Pedestrian breezeway integrated with ZACH Theatre
- Easily accessible via lighted intersection at Toomey Road & South Lamar Boulevard—just 5-minutes from Mopac
- Gateway to 10-mile hike-and-bike trails and Lady Bird Lake
- Located in a culture and amenity-rich area of Austin—all walkable
- Bike storage, lockers, and on-site security
- Easy access to West Austin and the surrounding neighborhoods at any time of day