Specialties: Project Leasing, Office
David’s name is a trusted one in the Austin real estate industry. David is not afraid to problem solve and come up with creative solutions that accomplish each party’s respective goals.
As a member of AQUILA’s eight-person Management Committee, David works to enhance service delivery within the asset services department and encourage collaboration across service lines.
David specializes in office transactions and represents a number of AQUILA’s premier office campuses, including 7700 Parmer and Mueller Business District. David’s extensive experience, credible reputation and established relationships provide the framework to achieve desired results for his clients.
Prior to joining AQUILA, David was Executive Vice President of Moore & Associates, where he was responsible for the firm’s Austin portfolio and Texas investment activities and prior to Moore & Associates, he was Vice President of Brokerage Services with CBRE.
David enjoys spending time with his family and typically spends weekends cheering one of his three kids in baseball, volleyball or golf.
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Past President
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA)
- Urban Land Institute of Austin (ULI)
- Any Baby Can, Past Board Member
- Beyond Batten Foundation
- Austin High School Golf Booster
- Austin Business Journal, Heavy Hitter – Multiple Years
- CoStar, Power Broker – Multiple Years
- Austin Business Journal, Office Transaction of the Year
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of North Texas
Get to Know David Putman