Specialties: Project Leasing, Office
As a member of AQUILA’s Management Committee, David works to enhance service delivery within the asset services department and encourage collaboration across service lines.
David specializes in office transactions and represents a number of AQUILA’s premier office campuses, including 7700 Parmer and Mueller Business District. David’s extensive experience, credible reputation and established relationships provide the framework to achieve desired results for his clients.
Prior to joining AQUILA, David was Executive Vice President of Moore & Associates, where he was responsible for the firm’s Austin portfolio and Texas investment activities and prior to Moore & Associates, he was Vice President of Brokerage Services with CBRE.
David enjoys spending time with his family and typically spends weekends enjoying the outdoors or at a UT sporting event.
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Past President
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Urban Land Institute of Austin (ULI)
- Any Baby Can, Past Board Member
- Beyond Batten Foundation
- Austin Business Journal, Heavy Hitter – Multiple Years
- CoStar, Power Broker – Multiple Years
- Austin Business Journal, Office Transaction of the Year
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of North Texas
Get to Know David Putman