Senior Vice President
Specialties: Project Management
Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory." - Hartley Burr Alexander
Dustin is a beloved figure among AQUILA’s project management clients. His incredible work ethic, initiative and easy-to-work-with personality make him everyone’s favorite person to work with.
As a project manager with AQUILA, Dustin leads and manages fast track and task-critical design and construction projects. He brings a high level of proactive leadership, focus and dedication, while tailoring his services to meet the specific needs of each project and client.
Dustin was the first project manager in the City of Austin to successfully manage and achieve LEED CI Platinum. He is working towards becoming LEED-AP certified, in order to better serve the sustainable goals of his clients and projects.
Prior to joining the AQUILA, Dustin worked with Structure Tone as Construction Manager on several high profile assignments, including Merrill Lynch, Motorola and Marsh USA.
A born and bred Nebraskan, Dustin is a loud and proud Cornhusker and travels to at least one home game each football season.
- LEED CI Platinum Certified
- American Institute of Construction (AIC) Contractor, 2005 – Present
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQMC) Certification
Bachelor of Science, Construction Management, The University of Nebraska – Lincoln
I’m Dustin Hogzett, and I’m a project manager with AQUILA. In this video I’ll answer the top questions I get asked about hiring a project manager:
- What is a project manager?
- Who needs a project manager?
- When should I engage a project manager?
- How long will my office build-out take?
- How much will my office build-out cost?
- Why should I hire a project manager?
- How much does it cost to hire a project manager?