Specialties: Project Leasing, Investment Services, Office
A born and raised Austinite, Roy’s market knowledge and industry relationships run deep.
As a member of the investment team, he has a keen eye for identifying investment deals, including both raw land and redevelopment opportunities.
In addition to his investment projects, Roy also serves on our asset team, working to help our investment clients lease or sell their properties.
Roy is a proud Ole Miss Rebel, cheering them on every Saturday during football season. Hotty Toddy!
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, The University of Mississippi
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA), Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- Young Men’s Business League, Member
I’m Roy Granger, and I’m a broker on AQUILA's investment services team. In this video I’ll answer the top 5 questions I get asked about real estate investment service sales:
- What is a investment services broker?
- Who needs an investment services broker?
- When should I start looking for an investment services broker?
- Why do I need an investment services broker?
- How much does it cost to hire an investment services broker?