Specialties: Tenant Representation, Investment Services, Office
A born and raised Austinite, Roy’s market knowledge and industry relationships run deep.
As a member of the investment team, he has a keen eye for identifying investment deals, including both raw land and redevelopment opportunities.
In addition to his investment projects, Roy also serves on our tenant rep team, working with a select number of clients in the site selection and lease negotiation process.
Roy is a proud Ole Miss Rebel, cheering them on every Saturday during football season. Hotty Toddy!
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, The University of Mississippi
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA), Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- Young Men’s Business League, Member
I’m Roy Granger, and I’m a broker on AQUILA's investment services team. In this video I’ll answer the top 5 questions I get asked about real estate investment service sales:
- What is a investment services broker?
- Who needs an investment services broker?
- When should I start looking for an investment services broker?
- Why do I need an investment services broker?
- How much does it cost to hire an investment services broker?