Specialties: Tenant Representation, Office
As a member of AQUILA’s tenant representation team, Taylor specializes in office lease transactions, guiding clients through the site selection process, and asset purchase and sale transactions.
In 2021 Taylor appeared in the Austin Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters List after representing clients on more than two hundred thousand square feet of transactions for the year.
Outside of his career in commercial real estate, Taylor is a college football analyst with ESPN on television broadcasts covering the American Athletic Conference, Big 12, and Conference USA.
Taylor cut his teeth in the professional services realm with Stallion Oilfield Services and during college where he interned in both private wealth management with Merrill Lynch and in the real estate law offices of Andrews Myers.
During his time at Rice University, Taylor was the football team’s four-year starting quarterback. In 2013, his senior year, Taylor served as team captain and led the Owls to their first Conference USA Championship.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Sports Management, Rice University
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin, Member
- First Tee of Austin, Volunteer
- Rice University Football, Four Year Starting Quarterback
- Rice University Football, Team Captain
Top 5 Tenant Rep Questions, Answered
I’m Taylor McHargue, and I’m a tenant representation broker with AQUILA. In this video I’ll answer the top questions I get asked about hiring a tenant rep broker:
- What is a tenant representation broker?
- Who needs a tenant representation broker?
- When should I start looking for office space?
- Why do I need a tenant representation broker?
- How much does it cost to hire a tenant rep broker?