Specialties: Project Leasing, Tenant Representation, Industrial
Will works on both industrial leasing and tenant representation assignments. He has his boots on the ground every day touring spaces and conducting lease transactions.
Will originally joined AQUILA as an intern before transitioning into a junior broker position. During his time at AQUILA. Will has gained vast knowledge of the Austin market by assisting both tenants and landlords in executing leases.
Will loves music, both playing it and listening. It’s part of what led him to stay in Austin, rather than return to his hometown of Houston.
Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Business Foundations Certification, The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Member
- Texas Exes, Member
- Horns With Heart Foundation
- The Trail Conservancy
Top 5 Industrial Tenant Rep Questions, Answered
I’m Will Sikora, and I’m an industrial tenant representation broker with AQUILA. In this video I’ll answer the top questions I get asked about hiring an industrial tenant rep broker:
- What is an industrial tenant representation broker?
- When should I start looking for an industrial tenant rep broker?
- Why should I hire an industrial tenant representation broker?
- Why is exclusive representation important?
- How much does it cost to hire an industrial tenant rep broker?