Specialties: Project Leasing, Tenant Representation, Industrial
Will works on both industrial leasing and tenant representation assignments, and he has his boots on the ground every day touring spaces, assisting with lease transactions and running surveys.
Will originally joined AQUILA as an intern before transitioning into a junior broker position. During his time as an intern Will gained vast knowledge of the Austin market, assisting with the production of AQUILA’s office and industrial market reports.
Will loves music, both playing it and listening. It’s part of what led him to stay in Austin, rather than return to his home town of Houston.
Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Business Foundations Certification, The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Member
- Texas Exes, Member
Top 5 Industrial Tenant Rep Questions, Answered
I’m Will Sikora, and I’m an industrial tenant representation broker with AQUILA. In this video I’ll answer the top questions I get asked about hiring an industrial tenant rep broker:
- What is an industrial tenant representation broker?
- When should I start looking for an industrial tenant rep broker?
- Why should I hire an industrial tenant representation broker?
- Why is exclusive representation important?
- How much does it cost to hire an industrial tenant rep broker?