Mr. Andrus has been involved in Commercial Real Estate in the Greater Austin Area for over 27 years, and has been actively involved with the growth and changes in the real estate industry during this period. Being knowledgeable of the history of the area, and knowing the long time real estate players as well as the newer participants in the market has given him the ability to add value to his clients real estate pursuits.
Mr. Andrus has represented both local and national buyers and sellers, as well as Landlords and Tenants. He has worked extensively on retail projects, representing retail tenants, pad site users, and a major grocery store chain. In addition, Mr. Andrus has been involved in land assemblage and developments that included industrial, multi-family and single family residential properties.
• 102 Acre land acquisition in Round Rock, TX subsequently divided into a 37 acre single family tract, a 26 acre multi-family tract and a 38 acre grocery anchored retail tract with pad sites
• 45 Acre land acquisition in Cedar Park, TX subsequently divided into a 21 acre grocery anchored retail center, a 16 acre Home Depot Home Improvement center, pad sites and a 7 acre mixed use development parcel
• 107 Acre land assemblage in Leander, TX subdivided into a grocery anchored shopping center, pad sites and residential development
• 110,00 SF lease a Plaza Volente, a grocery anchored shopping center in Northwest Austin
• Bachelor of Science, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana
• ACRES - Austin Commercial Real Estate Society
• ICSC - International Council of Shopping Centers