Craig Andrus joined AQUILA Commercial in September 2007 after spending fifteen years as an independent broker operating as Andrus Properties in the Greater Austin Area. Prior to Andrus Properties, Mr. Andrus was associated with Henry S. Miller/Grubb & Ellis for a period of five years, working in the Retail Properties Division.
Mr. Andrus has been involved in many retail development tracts in the Greater Austin Area, and has represented a variety of shopping center owners, and developers, including retail tenants, pad site users, and a major grocery store chain and national banks. In addition, Mr. Andrus has been involved in land assemblage and developments that have included retail, multi-family, and single family residential properties.
• 102 Acre land acquisition in Round Rock, TX subsequently divided into a 37 acre single family tract, a 26 acre multi-family tract and a 38 acre grocery anchored retail tract with pad sites
• 45 Acre land acquisition in Cedar Park, TX subsequently divided into a 21 acre grocery anchored retail center, a 16 acre Home Depot Home Improvement center, pad sites and a 7 acre mixed use development parcel
• 107 Acre land assemblage in Leander, TX subdivided into a grocery anchored shopping center, pad sites and residential development
• 110,00 SF lease a Plaza Volente, a grocery anchored shopping center in Northwest Austin
• Bachelor of Science, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana
• ACRES - Austin Commercial Real Estate Society
• ICSC - International Council of Shopping Centers