- New four-story, 175,720-square foot office development
- Located in the rapidly transforming area along Airport Boulevard, near the Highland Mall/ACC Redevelopment.
- Adjacent to the new $122 million City of Austin Planning and Development Center
- The site consists of 2.55 acres
- Zoned CS-V-MU
- Walking distance to new retail development The Linc – with tenants including Easy Tiger, Pluckers, Vivo Tex-Mex, Tio Pepe Chicken, Lima Criolla Peruvian Cuisine & Pisco Bar, Silver Whisk Cooking School, BATL Indoor Axe Throwing, the Austin Film Society Cinema and much more!
“There has been a flourish of new activity in the area surrounding the Highland Mall redevelopment,” says Joe Simmons, Senior Vice President with AQUILA Commercial. “Within the next three years, there will be a number of new parks, public open spaces, trails, apartment complexes, restaurants and office buildings in the neighborhood—all of which will be in immediate proximity to Midtown Point. This is a game-changer for the area, and it will be an exciting opportunity for tenants looking to locate in an urban environment within central Austin.”