- New four-story, 175,720-square foot office development
- Located in the rapidly transforming area along Airport Boulevard, near the Highland Mall/ACC Redevelopment.
- Adjacent to the new $122 million City of Austin Planning and Development Center that is set to deliver in 2020.
- The site consists of 2.55 acres
- Zoned CS-V-MU
- The project is in the early stages of the design and permitting process, and the developers anticipate the delivery in 2021.
“There has been a flourish of new activity in the area surrounding the Highland Mall redevelopment,” says Joe Simmons, Senior Vice President with AQUILA Commercial. “Within the next three years, there will be a number of new parks, public open spaces, trails, apartment complexes, restaurants and office buildings in the neighborhood—all of which will be in immediate proximity to Midtown Point. This is a game changer for the area, and it will be an exciting opportunity for tenants looking to locate in an urban environment within central Austin.”