Senior Vice President
Specialties: Project Leasing, Tenant Representation, Investment Services, Industrial
Blake is well established and highly regarded in the Austin industrial real estate industry. His longstanding tenure and knowledge of the Austin market enable him to provide his clients with best-in-class service and superior market knowledge.
Blake is an expert in all things industrial, including tenant representation, leasing, property acquisitions and dispositions.
His experience is as broad as it is deep; Blake has worked with other national and regional powerhouses prior to joining AQUILA, including Peloton Commercial Real Estate, HPI and CBRE.
Living up to Austin’s reputation as the nation’s live music capital, Blake is also an accomplished singer-songwriter and can often be found performing live at one of the city’s many music venues.
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA), Member
- Austin Regional Manufacturers Association (ARMA), Member
- MyMusicRX Champions Board, Member
- Austin Business Journal, Heavy Hitter – Multiple Years
- CoStar, Power Broker – Multiple Years
Bachelor of Arts, History, The University of Texas at Austin