Bradley Kidd, CPM®
Senior Property Manager
Specialties: Property Management
As Senior Property Manager, Bradley leads various property teams consisting of assistant property managers, accountants and engineers.
He oversees a diverse portfolio consisting of retail, industrial and office product. He is responsible for all aspects of financial reporting, variance explanations, preparation of budgets and year-end reconciliations, and administering vendor contracts. Bradley also assists AQUILA’s clients with due diligence efforts.
Bradley has a killer record collection that features over 400 albums. He regularly shares photos of his favorites from his collection on his Instagram account, which has gained a cult following among vinyl-lovers.
Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Austin
- IREM Austin Certified Property Manager® of the Year, 2012
- Texas Real Estate License #489699
- Certified Property Manager Key #020015
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Sam Houston State University