Mike Murphy, CPM®, CCIM®
Specialties: Project Leasing, CRE Investment Services, Property Management, Office
Mike is one of AQUILA’s founding principals and is known for having a hand in all parts of the real estate process — from development to leasing, commercial real estate investment to property management.
Mike is a member of AQUILA’s Management Committee and leads the firm’s property management and commercial real estate investment service lines.
He specializes in helping institutional and local high net worth clients with full-spectrum real estate services, including acquisitions, disposition, management and leasing.
Mike’s entrepreneurial spirit led him to join with several partners to found AQUILA Commercial in 2007. He envisioned a full service commercial real estate firm where creativity was promoted, hard work rewarded and silos didn’t exist.
Prior to founding AQUILA, Mike spent over a decade building one of Austin’s largest property management firms, Pyramid Properties, Inc., AMO® which is now known as AQUILA Management Services
Mike is a lake rat and spends his summers (and winters) hanging with his family at their lake house on Lake LBJ.
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
- Austin Business Journal, Heavy Hitter – Multiple Years
- Institute of Real Estate Management, Certified Property Manager®
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, St. Edwards University