Specialties: Project Leasing, Tenant Representation, Investment Services, Industrial
Omar is the Central Texas industrial expert. From Austin to San Antonio, you’ll be hard pressed to find an industrial project Omar doesn’t have the scoop on.
Omar knows the industrial market inside and out, as he works on project leasing assignments, tenant representation requirements, and investment and user sale opportunities. Whether you’re in need of industrial space or have a space or project you’re looking to lease, sublease, purchase or sell, he’s your guy.
Before joining the AQUILA industrial team, Omar worked for Peloton Commercial Real Estate and Prologis where he was successful in facilitating over 200 leases and sales totaling over $300 million in transaction volume.
A Houston native, Omar enjoys playing blues guitar and attending Texas Longhorn Basketball games.
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Associate Member
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Member
- Greater San Marcos Steering Committee (Member)
- Austin Business Journal, Heavy Hitter – 2018
- CoStar, Power Broker – San Antonio, 2017
- Master of Architecture, Community & Regional Planning and Architecture, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Arts, Geography and Spanish, The University of Texas at Austin
I’m Omar Nasser, and I’m an industrial tenant representation broker with AQUILA. In this video I’ll answer the top questions I get asked about hiring an industrial tenant rep broker:
- What is an industrial tenant rep broker?
- When should I start looking for an industrial tenant rep broker?
- Why should I hire an industrial tenant rep broker?
- Why is exclusive representation important?
- How much does it cost to hire an industrial tenant rep broker?