Omar Nasser, SIOR
Specialties: Project Leasing, Tenant Representation, CRE Investment Services, Industrial
Omar knows the Central Texas industrial market inside and out. He works on project leasing assignments, tenant representation requirements, and commercial real estate investment, and user sale opportunities.
Whether you’re in need of industrial space or have a space or project you’re looking to lease, sublease, purchase or sell, he’s your guy.
Before joining the AQUILA industrial team, Omar worked for Peloton Commercial Real Estate and Prologis where he was successful in facilitating over 200 leases and sales totaling over $300 million in transaction volume.
A Houston native, Omar enjoys playing blues guitar and attending Texas Longhorn Basketball games.
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Associate Member
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Member
- Greater San Marcos Steering Committee (Member)
- SIOR, Designee
- Commercial Property Executive Star to Watch, 2021
- Austin Business Journal, Heavy Hitter – Multiple Years
- CoStar, Power Broker – San Antonio, 2017
- Master of Architecture, Community & Regional Planning and Architecture, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Arts, Geography and Spanish, The University of Texas at Austin