Senior Vice President
Specialties: Project Leasing, Tenant Representation, Industrial
Leigh is AQUILA’s resident industrial specialist. There’s not an industrial or flex space in the market he doesn’t know. Leigh’s experience is diverse and deep, spanning leasing, tenant representation, acquisitions and dispositions.
Leigh’s work backs it up. He’s represented national and local companies in industrial, flex and office transactions throughout Central Texas. Before he joined AQUILA’s rockstar team, Leigh worked at CRE Solutions, and Austin-based tenant representation firm.
Leigh is a proud Texas Longhorn and an avid golfer.
SIOR – Candidate
- Austin Business Journal, Heavy Hitter – Multiple Years
- CoStar, Power Broker – Multiple Years
- Austin Business Journal, Industrial Transaction of the Year Award, Goodwill North Outlet – 2017
Bachelor of Arts, The University of Texas at Austin
Top 5 Industrial Tenant Rep Questions, Answered
I’m Leigh Ellis, and I’m the industrial specialist with AQUILA. In this video I’ll answer the top questions I get asked about hiring an industrial tenant rep broker:
- What is an industrial tenant rep broker?
- Why should I hire an industrial tenant rep broker?
- When should I start looking for industrial space?
- Why should I use an exclusive broker for my transaction?
- How much does it cost to hire an industrial tenant rep broker?
Goodwill Industries of Central Texas
Tech Center Southwest