Specialties: Tenant Representation, CRE Investment Services, Office, Land
Will specializes in commercial real estate investment sales, ranging from office and land transactions to mixed-use and multi-family.
Will works extensively with industrial and multi-family developers, commercial real estate investors and family offices looking to acquire development land and commercial assets in Central Texas and the DFW area. He spends a significant time in Dallas and is an expert across both the Austin and Dallas markets.
Will began his career with The Staubauch Company in Austin as Market Research Director. He was promoted to broker and soon after moved to JLL’s Dallas office. Immediately prior to joining AQUILA, Will served as Special Assistant for The University of Texas at Austin’s men’s basketball team. During his time at the university, Will played on the Men’s Basketball Team and served as Student Assistant Coach for the 2003 Final Four Team.
A Longhorn through and through, Will holds both a Bachelors in Business Administration and a Masters degree from the University of Texas at Austin. Will loves live music and frequently attends concerts. His favorite concert ever was Michael Jackson. I bet that was a thriller!
- Masters in Sports Management, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, The University of Texas at Austin
Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent
Top 5 Commercial Real Estate Investment Services Questions, Answered
I’m Will Wyatt, and I’m a commercial real estate investment services broker with AQUILA. In this video I’ll answer the top questions I get asked about hiring a CRE investment services broker:
- What can a commercial real estate investment services broker do for me?
- Who needs a commercial real estate investment services broker?
- When should I start looking for a commercial real estate investment services broker?
- Why do I need a commercial real estate investment services broker?
- How much does it cost to hire a commercial real estate investment services broker?