7700 Parmer offers a unique, full-service campus setting in Austin, Texas. Elegant common areas are coupled with large, open floorplates promote a modern look and feel across the campus. Raised flooring and an abundance of natural light deliver efficiency of design and function. The campus has jogging trails, volleyball courts, basketball courts, soccer/baseball fields and a crossfit-certified fitness center.
- 900,000 SF of existing office space/800,000 SF to be built
- 129-acre campus featuring four Class A office buildings
- 540-seat Food Hall operated by Fooda, a food service that brings a daily variety of local guest restaurants
- Floyd’s Coffee on-site, serving locally-sourced coffee, homemade breakfast tacos and fresh-baked pastries, bagels and breads
- Dozens of nearby restaurants located minutes from the campus
- Six state-of-the-art work out options, including sports courts, fitness center, and running and biking trails
- Owned and managed by Accesso