Senior Vice President
Specialties: Tenant Representation, Office
A native Austinite, Matt has experience working with companies on the cutting edge of workforce, real estate and social trends.
As a member of AQUILA’s tenant representation team, Matt specializes in office lease transactions and building acquisitions and dispositions. Matt’s experience is as diverse as his client list, spanning from multinational corporations to home grown startups.
He has strong experience working with both emerging and leading tech companies. He knows that the office is no longer just a work space. It’s part of your brand and your recruiting. By minimizing cost and maximizing the employee experience, your real estate can establish your company’s identity and play an important role in recruiting top talent.
Since 2009, Matt has completed over 500,000 sf of Class A Office transactions in Austin.
Though his roots are in Austin, Matt bleeds purple and is a proud TCU Horned Frog.
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Member
- The First Tee of Austin
- Young Men’s Business League, Member
- The Bachelors of Austin
- TCU Alumni – Austin Chapter, Member
Austin Business Journal, Heavy Hitter – 2017
Bachelor of Business Administration, Real Estate Finance, Texas Christian University
Top 5 Tenant Rep Questions, Answered
I’m Matt Wilhite, and I’m a tenant representation broker with AQUILA. In this video I’ll answer the top questions I get asked about hiring a tenant rep broker:
- What is a tenant representation broker?
- Who needs a tenant representation broker?
- When should I start looking for office space?
- Why do I need a tenant representation broker?
- How much does it cost to hire a tenant rep broker?